YOU DO IT YOURSELF
1. Find a good dentist that you can trust to do quality work on your teeth, How would you know if the dentist is qualified to treat foreigners.?
2. Arrange flights . How would you know that you are getting the best airline and flight options? They are many low cost carriers but you always get what you pay for.
3. Be met at the airport. This is not possible, as only authorised representatives are allowed in the airport terminal arrival area.
4. Get to a hotel Manila. Taxis are notorious for taking advantage of tourists. How would you know you are safe and not paying too much?
5. Find a good hotel. Some hotels are cheap because of their bad location or poor quality. Never trust what you read on web sites.
6. Find the clinic. It may be out of the city and not near any good hotels or clean and safe areas. Refer to point 4 about taxis.
7. Find things to do when not at the clinic. You will not spend all your time in the clinic so other things to do and see need to be arranged by trustworthy people. How would you know?
WE DO IT FOR YOU
1. We already know the best dentists through so many years of having hundreds of very happy patients return home with their stories of how good they are.
2. We have been selling thousands of flights to Manila from Australia for over 28 years. Both to our dental patients and to other travel agencies.
3. Our experienced and authorised airport representatives will meet you right in the airport terminal arrival area.
4. Our driver will drive you direct to the hotel in a comfortable private late model, air conditioned, car.
5. We personally inspect the hotels we offer to be safe, clean and conveniently located near the dental clinic, shops and restaurants.
6. The dentist will pick you up from your hotel for all your
appointments at the dental clinic, Then return you to your hotel or drop you off anywhere you want.
7. We have our own travel office in Manila to arrange day tours and weekend tours out of the city while you are not required to be in the dental clinic. Tour options will be given to you before you leave Australia.